[gdal-dev] Planning for 1.11.1 release ?

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Tue Aug 19 10:20:44 PDT 2014

Selon Flippmoke <flippmoke at gmail.com>:

> I wouldn't mind learning some of it, but would rather not being in charge of
> it.

Hi Blake,

The process is documented at http://svn.osgeo.org/gdal/trunk/gdal/HOWTO-RELEASE
To issue the release itself, most steps that require commit rights and access to
the OSGeo server. But there are other opportunities of helping, such as triaging
tickets, proposing patches or testing release candidate.

Even

http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/query?status=closed&group=resolution&order=priority&milestone=1.11.1&resolution=fixed

http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/query?status=assigned&status=new&status=reopened&group=resolution&order=priority&col=id&col=summary&col=owner&col=type&col=priority&col=component&col=version&milestone=1.11.1