[gdal-dev] Is there documetation about filters and some python utilities?

Jukka Rahkonen jukka.rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Wed Feb 19 05:09:34 PST 2014

Simon Shak <skunkmyrddyn <at> gmail.com> writes:

> I perform similar tasks. While there are probably some internal methods
inside python, I make calls to ImageMagick to perform the image
manipulation. I first write a baseline tiff with the tfw with gdal_translate
then preform convert commands to do the image processing then gdal_translate
again to turn the baseline tiff and tfw back into a geotiff.

Just wondering if you could enjoy yourself by using gdal_edit.py or taking
some code from that for writing the geotiff tags instead of using
gdal_translate.
http://www.gdal.org/gdal_edit.html

-Jukka Rahkonen-