[gdal-dev] Standard Dev. Environment?

Alan Boudreault aboudreault at mapgears.com
Fri Jan 10 10:41:27 PST 2014

The github: https://github.com/aboudreault/mapserver_dev-cookbook

Note that I started to upgrade the environment to be compatible with the
latest vagrant. I will also update the README file in the repo since the
procedure will be easier (since a few things I was using have been
directly integrated as vagrant plugin).

I plan to finish this during the next week.

Alan