[gdal-dev] VRTDataset in Java

Ivan Lucena lucena_ivan at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 10 06:04:20 PDT 2014

Do we have plans to add those entries to the GDAL API (C, Java, etc.)?

---------- \...\GDAL\TRUNK\FRMTS\VRT\GDAL_VRT.H
VRTDatasetH CPL_DLL CPL_STDCALL VRTCreate( int, int );
CPLXMLNode CPL_DLL * CPL_STDCALL VRTSerializeToXML( VRTDatasetH, const char * );
CPLErr CPL_STDCALL VRTAddSource( VRTSourcedRasterBandH, VRTSourceH );
CPLErr CPL_DLL CPL_STDCALL VRTAddSimpleSource( VRTSourcedRasterBandH,
CPLErr CPL_DLL CPL_STDCALL VRTAddComplexSource( VRTSourcedRasterBandH,