[gdal-dev] GML / NAS code redundancy

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 09:55:37 PDT 2014

Hi Even,

[...]

> I haven't looket at the file but from the above, the logic of the application
> schema registry would need to be extended since it currently only supports one
> feature type per file. You would need to ingest the full file to recognize which
> feature types are in it.

at this time I am not sure if to follow gml_registry.xml approach or
to write a new specialized driver for this format. I already started
to write a new driver, but it's similar situation to NAS driver. There
will similar duplication of the code compared to NAS...

Martin

--
Martin Landa * http://geo.fsv.cvut.cz/gwiki/Landa