[gdal-dev] OGR-trunk plugin fails to load

Ivan Lucena lucena_ivan at hotmail.com
Wed May 28 05:32:19 PDT 2014

Hi Even,

I svn updated trunk and I build the OGR/OCI driver as a plugin and it fail to load.

$ gdalinfo --version
ERROR 1: dlsym(0x7fac63d051f0, _GDALRegisterMe): symbol not found
ERROR 1: dlsym(0x7fac63d051f0, _GDALRegister_CI): symbol not found
GDAL 2.0.0dev, released 2014/04/16

That is OSX 10.9. I haven't try on other systems yet.

I also build the GDAL/GeoRaster driver as a plugin and that seems to be fine.

It seems like a general problem, not only for that driver. So if you can try to build another OGR driver as a plugin you might find that same issue.

Regards,

Ivan