[gdal-dev] URL encode the layer name when constructing the WMS sub datasets

Timothy Astle tastle at caris.com
Wed Oct 15 13:09:19 PDT 2014

Does anyone have any thoughts on this minor change to where the URL
encoding for the layer name is handled?  In the pull request, I've moved
it so that it is done when the sub dataset URL is created.  It just
makes things a lot clearer to work with as I know the URL can be treated
as-is when I get the URL.

https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/pull/41

I'd appreciate some quick feedback on this approach, because I'd like to
keep my local build in sync with this projects direction.

Cheers,

--
Tim Astle
Development Manager for Web Technologies

*CARIS* <http://www.caris.com>
115 Waggoners Lane
Fredericton, New Brunswick
Canada    E3B 2L4
Tel: +1.506.458.8533     Fax: +1.506.459.3849
www.caris.com <http://www.caris.com>

*Connect with CARIS*
Twitter <http://www.twitter.com/CARIS_GIS> | LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=3217878> | Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/CARIS-The-Marine-GIS-Experts/123907500987669?v=app_4949752878>
<https://plus.google.com/b/114389770462919844434/114389770462919844434/posts>
| YouTube <http://www.youtube.com/user/CARISGIS>

Download your free copy of CARIS Easy View today!
www.caris.com/easyview <http://www.caris.com/easyview>

intended only for the addressee(s). If you are not the intended
recipient(s) please notify us by email reply. You should not use,
disclose, distribute or copy this communication if received in error.

Any views or opinions expressed in this email are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. No binding
contract will result from this email until such time as a written
document is signed on behalf of the company.