[gdal-dev] Migrate to GDAL v2 or not?

Paul Meems bontepaarden at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 12:50:52 PDT 2014

Thanks Even for the quick reply.

We like bleeding edge technology ;) So we'll be using GDAL v2.
If we stumble on something I'll post it on this list.

Thanks,

Paul

*Paul Meems *
Release manager, configuration manager
and forum moderator of MapWindow GIS.
www.mapwindow.org

Owner of MapWindow.nl - Support for
Dutch speaking users.
www.mapwindow.nl

*The English presentations of the MapWindow GIS Conference 2014 are online.
<http://www.slideshare.net/mapwindow>*