[gdal-dev] GDAL testing

Dmitry Baryshnikov bishop.dev at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 08:27:09 PDT 2015

Hi Kurt,

During code sprint in Korea (FOSS4G 2015) I plan to play with new
approach of CMake fro GDAL. The one of experiments will be try to use
CTest. As I plan restructure the sources tree, I can try to integrate
you work on autotest2 and CTest. Also we can try to create new test
directory structure more compatible for test and sources tree (this is
about you wrote: Probably should move python code to also match the C++
tree.  e.g.  tiff_read_test.py ->
autotest2/py/frmts/gtiff/tiff_read_test.py).
How can get you tests? What do I need to use autotest2?

Best regards,
     Dmitry