[gdal-dev] PDF Image Rendering issues with Poppler

Robert Zermeno refriguy68 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 29 07:39:25 PDT 2015

Thanks Even for the quick reply.   I have an older build of GDAL with poppler that works rendering the page I provided, but I am attempting to perform a full custom build of poppler with static builds of all third-party libraries.  Now, I cannot view the logo and just wondering if someone could provide a little insight how Adobe PDF stores the Logo image an in XObject. Is the image stored as a standard uncompressed RGB image, zipped image, png image?  I just need a little information on where to search within the Hex data of the PDF file to debug my problem. This questions probably should fall under the poppler project.  I will do that and I just chose to use GDAL as I am using GDAL API interface for PDF read/write.  Bob