[gdal-dev] PDF Image Rendering issues with Poppler

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Tue Sep 29 00:54:15 PDT 2015

Robert,

Works fine for me with poppler 0.35.0 on Linux and with GDAL trunk.

One key information you didn't mention is your GDAL version. If it is 1.11.2
or older, poppler >= 0.31.0 isn't supported.
See https://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/ticket/6118

You can also test with the builds / SDKs at http://www.gisinternals.com/

Even