[gdal-dev] Closing connection in Python gdal (too many clients already)

Yves Jacolin yjacolin at free.fr
Tue Aug 2 00:16:34 PDT 2016

Hello,

I am using gdal 2.1.1 in python.

When I import several layers into postgis I get a FATAL error : 'sorry, too
many clients already'. It seems I don't close the connection after each
import.

I open the connection with dstDS = gdal.OpenEx(connectionString). how can I
close the connexion? I can't find any method

Thanks,

Y.
PS : I send this question yesterday afternoon on IRC, but I had to leave
before to get any answer. My apologies if you already answered,