[gdal-dev] pdf file - raster and vector differences

Piotr Pachół piotrpachol at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 06:37:34 PST 2016

Hello,

I would like to ask If there is a way (by means of gdal tools) to
recognize that pdf has vector features ?
I have hundreds of geospatial pdf files (raster and vector) and I don't
want  to open each of file in Acrobat Reader to verify if it is raster
or vector.
Instead I would like to make a script to produce result in text files,
which I can later process automatically.
I must add that in standard result of gdalinfo command I can't see any
difference between raster and vector pdf file.

Regards,
Piotr