[gdal-dev] Intersection of two Layers

Kai Mühlbauer kai.muehlbauer at uni-bonn.de
Sun Jan 24 04:49:25 PST 2016

Am 23.01.2016 um 11:29 schrieb Ari Jolma:
> I've committed the enhancement to the trunk.

Great!

> The new options are USE_PREPARED_GEOMETRIES, which defaults to YES, and
> PRETEST_CONTAINMENT (note the change in this key), which defaults to NO.

Compiled and tested here, works with my current python code. It took me
a while to figure that the key is actually PRETEST_CONTAINS.

Thanks a lot for implementing this enhancement in such a short time! Do
you happen to know in which forthcoming release this changes will be
present?

Cheers,
Kai