[gdal-dev] CAD (DWG) Driver

Dmitry Baryshnikov bishop.dev at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 05:52:09 PST 2016

Hi,

I fixed all reported by Even and Kurt errors and recommendations in CAD
(DWG) driver and most of recommendations in OpenCAD library. The pull
request (https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/pull/164) passed all the checks
successful. It seems to me the driver is ready to merge to the trunk.
This will simplify testing and reviewing the new driver by community.

There are some problems in big_endian and xcode CI tests, because of
C++11 compiler flags (not a problem of CAD driver code, etc.) - I
disable C++11 (and appropriate the CAD driver too) in this tests. It
seems to me that not blocking issue and I can merge the code to trunk.

Are there any objections?

Just a note: the OpenCAD library and GDAL CAD driver were developed
during Google Summer of Code 2016.

     Dmitry