[gdal-dev] "symbol(s) not found for architecture x86_64" when compiling GDAL 2.1.0 on Mac OS X

Michal Migurski mike at stamen.com
Sun Feb 12 11:46:39 PST 2017

Thank you, Even!

This should work for me currently, since I am using this installation of GDAL exclusively for vector work.

If I wanted to compile a version that worked with JPEG and PNG support, am I currently out of luck? I do have the drivers via Homebrew and they have worked for me in the past.

-mike.

sf/ca            http://mike.teczno.com/contact.html