[gdal-dev] Ogrinfo how to execute remotelly a query on oracle.

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Wed Sep 13 02:50:41 PDT 2017

On mercredi 13 septembre 2017 08:05:04 CEST Andrea Peri wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm try-ing to execut this query on an oracle dbms
> select SUM(AREA) from dbti_user.rt_dati_terreni
>
> To do this I need to use ogrinfo.

Andrea,

The error message shows sqlite3 being involved. Two hypothesis:
- either the error message doesn't relate to ogrinfo, but rather ogr2ogr converting from
OCI to sqlite. And I think that must be the case here given the "Unable to write feature..."
message
- either you added -dialect sqlite to your ogrinfo command line.

Even