[gdal-dev] Can't set clipsrc for gdal_grid utility

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Fri Dec 7 03:04:41 PST 2018

Nikolai,

Investigating, I've discovered that -clipsrc from a vector datasource has been
broken in gdal_grid since at least GDAL 2.1
I've just pushed a fix in master and 2.3 branch
As a workaround, you may specify the geometry as WKT. If it is too big you can
put all the arguments (or some of them) in a text file, and use "gdal_grid --
optfile the_text_file.txt", and this will expand the content of
the_text_file.txt as command line options.

Even