[gdal-dev] Snowflake Vector Driver

Zachary Déziel zachary at anagraph.io
Tue Aug 30 14:25:37 PDT 2022

Hi Greg,

Thanks for sharing! We have some ongoing conversations with Snowflake's
team. Lobbying hard the idea of making them more interoperable with the
geospatial ecosystem.

Sharing any shortcomings you experienced during your POC without needing
too many details would help drive some points home.

Let me know if I can help, and I would love to chat.

*Zachary Déziel*
Product Manager
Anagraph.io