[gdal-dev] Can't open postgrest service with ogr2ogr (via QGIS)

Rahkonen Jukka (MML) jukka.rahkonen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Mon Feb 14 23:46:40 PST 2022

Hi,

I wonder if there could be something in the Accept headers that orginfo is using.  Ogrinfo seems to set headers “Accept: text/plain, application/json” but GeoJSON is now officially “application/geo+json”. I do not know the hierarchy of the MIME types and if “json” should include also the subtype “geo+json”.

I made a test with ogrinfo and  --config GDAL_HTTP_HEADER_FILE my_headers.txt. After this I could see from the logs this

Accept: application/geo+json
Accept: text/plain, application/json

By https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/rfc2616/ I suppose this is correct and http server should concatenate Accept headers. However, the test was not successful so maybe there is something else going wrong.

-Jukka Rahkonen-