[gdal-dev] Linux - bash script - Sentinel 1 processing - dark images

Stefan Gofferje lists at home.gofferje.net
Tue May 10 00:58:23 PDT 2022

Hi,

On 5/9/22 23:18, Matt.Wilkie at yukon.ca wrote:
> Here's Part 5, Saturation and Sharpness:
> https://medium.com/@robsimmon/making-sense-of-satellite-data-part-5-saturation-sharpness-e21fac6272c7

Thanks! I can replicate some of this with imagemagick but I think,
modifications of source data would be preferable to prevent the usual
image processing losses. I will have to resort to the former, though, if
I can't find a good solution for messing with the data...

> In my memory I have a similarly written article on gdal colour balancing that did have some command line examples but I can't relocate it at the moment. It annoys me that I can't reference it so I'll keep looking. ;-)

That would probably be very helpful. Thanks for your effort!

-Stefan

--
  (o_   Stefan Gofferje            | SCLT, MCP, CCSA
  //\   Reg'd Linux User #247167   | VCP #2263