[gdal-dev] ogr2ogr postgis to sqlite composite primary key issueissue

Brent Wood pcreso at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 15 18:26:36 PDT 2023

 Thanks,

The primary key on the source tables is on required columns - it is a natural key based on core data so cannot be excluded to have a meaningful dataset exported.

Also, invoking it your way provides a data only export - just the output of a select statement. I'm trying to create replicate data structures populated with the data in the Spatialite database.
It seems that using an intermediate format such as shapefile should work, as this will essentially drop any primasry key anyway, but I'm trying the direct approach first.

Also, your example exports to geopackage, that is not what I'm after, Spatialite is much more than geopackage.

Cheers

Brent