[gdal-dev] Un-vendoring a number of third-party libraries?

Sebastiaan Couwenberg sebastic at xs4all.nl
Fri Dec 15 06:49:01 PST 2023

On 12/15/23 15:35, Even Rouault via gdal-dev wrote:
> Thoughts ? (given the length of the email, it should probably be
> formalized as a RFC. I'll do that, unless there is a massive uprising
> against the proposal...)

LERC doesn't support big endian architectures currently, only using that
on little endian architectures using the internal copy currently works
as expected. Using the external library would require conditionals in
the packaging which I'm not in favor of.

Kind Regards,

Bas

--
  GPG Key ID: 4096R/6750F10AE88D4AF1