[gdal-dev] Pixel shift

Rahkonen Jukka jukka.rahkonen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Wed Feb 8 04:08:51 PST 2023

Hi,

I apologize but I must ask you more details. If I happen to have a really big tiff image, what exactly should I do for re-producing the shift that you experience? Write all the commands that you have used so that others can re-use them by simple copy-paste-adjust method. Also small image that shows the shift would be appreciated.

-Jukka Rahkonen-