[gdal-dev] Issues with SetColorTable() and multi-sample TIFF

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Tue Feb 14 09:59:06 PST 2023

Le 14/02/2023 à 18:46, afernandez a écrit :
> Hello Even,
> Thank you for the quick reply. I'll try using GDAL subdatasets later
> this afternoon (although I'm not sure if this solution would become a
> bit messy for hundreds of files). The format KEA is completely new to
> me. I was able to install KEALib but found only one source of
> information online (https://gdal.org/drivers/raster/kea.html). To
> start somewhere, I simply modified the first 2 lines of the script to:
>         driver_name = 'KEA'
>         driver = gdal.GetDriverByName(driver_name)
> However, it doesn't pick it up (driver returns 'None'). Ideally there
> would be some example that I could follow but I might have to do this
> piecewise in the meantime.

You need to tune your build so it finds KEALib. See
https://gdal.org/development/building_from_source.html#kea for related
CMake options. "grep GDAL_USE_KEACMakeCache.txt" should report ON if
things are proprerly configured. Once the driver is available in your
GDAL build, just changing the name of the driver should be sufficient

See also
https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/blob/master/.github/workflows/ubuntu_20.04/build-deps.sh#L30
for an example of a CI configuration that builds with libkea support
(not much to do if you install it in a standard location looked for by
cmake)