[gdal-dev] Issues with SetColorTable() and multi-sample TIFF

afernandez afernandez at odyhpc.com
Tue Feb 14 15:06:24 PST 2023

Hi Even,
I checked and it doesn't seem that GDAL was built with KEA support. I built it with aptitude so my input was minimal. The installation included:
$ sudo apt install gdal-bin libgdal-dev python3-gdal
Should I install any other package or would the solution involve installing GDAL from source?
[Info: the system is running Ubuntu 20.04 and it returns:
$ gdalinfo --version
GDAL 3.0.4, released 2020/01/28]
Thanks,
AFernandez