[gdal-dev] Error when trying to build Docker Images

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Tue Feb 14 14:53:30 PST 2023

Le 14/02/2023 à 23:45, Dirk Stenger a écrit :

> Thank you for the help.
>
> Your proposed solution works for ubuntu-small.
>
> However, when I am trying to build ubuntu-full, I get a new error:

Did you "git pull" to get the latest state of the repository ? The error
you get might come from the fact that you run a Docker build based on an
outdated recipee which drags the new state of master, as the Docker
build scripts do not use the GDAL sources of the working copy but from
the latest master (yeah, quite unusual). There has been an update
regarding pdfium beginning of December.