[gdal-dev] Viewshed potential issue?

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 12:17:42 PDT 2023

Benoît,

As far a I can understand - depending on the elevation model actually used
- you may get different results when changing the observer and the target
height or the observer location. I'm not sure how it would be different if
you set the target height specifically to the observer and the observer
height to the target height.

Best regards,

Tamas

2023. júl. 7., P, 19:21):