[gdal-dev] PNeo pan-sharpening post 3.7.0

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Sat Jul 15 10:01:44 PDT 2023

There's a whole discussion starting at comment
https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/pull/7256#issuecomment-1433318699 about
how the old approach implicitly assuming same georeferencing for MS and
PAN bands could be wrong for some data products, which could lead to
increasing errors on right and bottom edges of images. It was decided
that it was better for pansharpening to require having explicit
geotransform in its inputs rather than making possibly incorrect guesses.

Even