[gdal-dev] Fwd: [Qgis-psc] European CRA and its implications

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Wed Jul 19 11:28:19 PDT 2023

Hi,

FYI: relaying the following exchanges about the topic of the Cyber
Resilience Act which is in development in the EU and has strong and
worrying implications for all open source software distributed in Europe
and/or with European contributors. Cf
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyber_Resilience_Act for an intro on the topic

Even