[gdal-dev] COPY statement failed with PG_USE_COPY=YES

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Tue Nov 21 03:24:53 PST 2023

Matteo,

 From a quick test, I can't reproduce. Please provide a minimum
shapefile that reproduces the issue

$ cat test.csv
id,dt
1,"0000/00/00"
$ cat test.csvt
Integer,Date
$ ogr2ogr date_null.shp test.csv
Warning 1: Invalid value type found in record 1 for field dt. This
warning will no longer be emitted
$ ogr2ogr pg:dbname=autotest date_null.dbf --config PG_USE_COPY YES
-overwrite
$ ogrinfo pg:dbname=autotest date_null -al
INFO: Open of `pg:dbname=autotest'
       using driver `PostgreSQL' successful.

Layer name: date_null
Geometry: None