[gdal-dev] [External] : Re: GDAL driver Open() calls

Fengting Chen fengting.chen at oracle.com
Wed Nov 29 19:47:19 PST 2023

This doesn’t seem to fix the problem. How do I print out the stack trace in the driver?

From: Even Rouault <even.rouault at spatialys.com>
Date: Wednesday, November 29, 2023 at 5:54 AM
Hi,

The logs didn't directly answer my question as they lacked the chain of calls, but I believe I figured out the reason. Please try https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/pull/8865<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/github.com/OSGeo/gdal/pull/8865__;!!ACWV5N9M2RV99hQ!MF9SjOfGKBc2ARm4bfNzMX-sGw7CXys2OohWuuKXhMG31EkrQNqZkn6xm2MnoCqt3grzKRb9rPrV6jn-lmQqxHx1bEOa$>

Even