[gdal-dev] [External] : Re: GDAL driver Open() calls

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Thu Nov 30 05:40:10 PST 2023

Le 30/11/2023 à 04:47, Fengting Chen a écrit :

> This doesn’t seem to fix the problem. How do I print out the stack
> trace in the driver?

This is not something the driver can do. You have to use the interactive
debugger of your dev environment, attach it to your gdal_translate
command, set a breakpoint in the GeoRasterDataset::Open method, and use
the appropriate function of your debugger to display the call stack. I'm
sure you'll find plenty of online resources for whatever debugger you use.

Even