[gdal-dev] [EXTERNAL] Re: How to determine which creation options are supported by a driver?

Meyer, Jesse R. (GSFC-618.0)[SCIENCE SYSTEMS AND APPLICATIONS INC] jesse.r.meyer at nasa.gov
Thu Nov 30 12:58:22 PST 2023

Thanks everyone, and congratulations on the 3.8 release.

Best,
Jesse

From: Rahkonen Jukka <jukka.rahkonen at maanmittauslaitos.fi>
Date: Thursday, November 30, 2023 at 3:32 PM
To: "Meyer, Jesse R. (GSFC-618.0)[SCIENCE SYSTEMS AND APPLICATIONS INC]" <jesse.r.meyer at nasa.gov>, Even Rouault via gdal-dev <gdal-dev at lists.osgeo.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: How to determine which creation options are supported by a driver?

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of NASA.  Please take care when clicking links or opening attachments.  Use the "Report Message" button to report suspicious messages to the NASA SOC.

Hi,

Run ”gdalinfo –format GTiff”.  For me it prints:
<Option name="COMPRESS" type="string-select">
    <Value>NONE</Value>
    <Value>LZW</Value>
    <Value>PACKBITS</Value>
    <Value>JPEG</Value>