[gdal-dev] WMS layer issue at higher zoom level

Raghav Singh raghav.singh at eagleview.com
Tue Oct 3 22:39:46 PDT 2023

Hi,

I am trying to get a layer from wms and at higher zoom levels I am getting this error - msDrawMap(): Image handling error. Failed to draw layer named 'PICT-INHEND19-psQwiZ1L4t'. drawGDAL(): Unable to access file. GDALDatasetRasterIO() failed: /tmp/mapfilePassthru-v2-temp-HxmyxI, band 1: IReadBlock failed at X offset 1064, Y offset 1551.

So, for this I checked from the imageservice side the mapfile is being created correctly and it is also present there and the mapfile contains a gserve request for getting the tiles - that is also working fine. So getting this error from mapserver only and tried to put debug level 5 and other things also in the mapfile but couldn't get any other error, only this is coming. So need help in this if anybody knows what exactly is this and i can i debug mapserver locally if i want to then i can figure out the exact point where the error is coming from.

Thanks,
Raghav Singh