[gdal-dev] help needed with pygdaltools library, documentation sparse

Scott public at postholer.com
Tue Oct 10 22:45:16 PDT 2023

-nln is being ignored because the data layer you're -updating -appending
to exists. You can't rename a layer if it has a name. Remove -nln option

Next you are trying to write a collection as a linestring. Use
-explodecollections (if exists in your install) and/or use -nlt
PROMOTE_TO_MULTI

Try not to use -skipfailures