[gdal-dev] Driver for ISOXML format

Andreas Oxenstierna andreas.oxenstierna at t-kartor.com
Wed Oct 25 03:23:12 PDT 2023

Hello

I fully agree with the use case.
Note though that many of the content types are vendor-specific as defined in the ISO11783 ISO 11783-11 online data base.

ISOXML is a major misnomer as the data is binary.
There is a QGIS plugin GeoDataFarm which may be used as a starting point.

Best Regards / Vänliga hälsningar

Andreas Oxenstierna
Senior Strategic Advisor

+46 733 206 831<tel:%20+46733206831>
andreas.oxenstierna at t-kartor.com<mailto:andreas.oxenstierna at t-kartor.com>
connect on Linkedin<https://www.linkedin.com/in/andreas-oxenstierna-52876325/>

[cid:996E14871A0B48E6A28ECE0A1CF8F355]
T-Kartor Geospatial AB
Olof Mohlins väg 12
291 62 Kristianstad

<www.t-kartor.com>
t-kartor.com<www.t-kartor.com>
+46 44 206 800<tel:%20+4644206800>
info at t-kartor.com<mailto:info at t-kartor.com>
This e-mail is private and confidential between the sender and the addressee. In the event of misdirection, the recipient is prohibited from using, copying or disseminating it or any information in it. Please notify the above of any such misdirection.