[gdal-dev] PROJ_DATA/PROJ_LIB set during build time for python bindings?

Ryan Yang ryang at waabi.ai
Sun Sep 3 21:53:31 PDT 2023

Hi!

I see that PROJ_DATA is an env variable to be set for pointing to the
directory containing proj.db. However, I was wondering if there's a way to
configure this to be set during build time via some cmake arg or if this
was intended to be a dynamic env variable that can always change?

Asking because currently building gdal python bindings for bazel, but it
seems to require an env set for PROJ_LIB/PROJ_DATA whenever I'm importing
gdal.

Thanks in advance!
Ryan

--
This email may be confidential and/or privileged. If you received this
communication by mistake, please don't forward it to anyone else, delete

Statements made above may reflect a potential business
arrangement. Any such statements are provided solely as a basis for further
discussion, and are not intended to be and do not constitute a legally
binding obligation. No legally binding obligations will be created,
implied, or inferred until an agreement is duly executed in writing by all
parties.