[gdal-dev] layer.GetSpatialRef() fails on linux for shapefiles

Jonathan Moules jonathan-lists at lightpear.com
Sun Sep 24 14:58:24 PDT 2023

This applies to *all* shapefiles for that user. There are about 10 in
the sample and they're from a diverse range of UK organisations. Mostly
27700 (British National Grid), but likely one or two WGS84. Hence
thinking it may be environmental, but I don't have any real *nix
knowledge to use to diagnose the issue.