[gdal-dev] Export PG to GPKG with foreign keys

Matteo Ghetta matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 01:25:50 PDT 2024

Hi all,

I'm trying to export a PG table with several foreign keys to a geopackage.

What I tried so far are the native QGIS export and the QGIS Processing
algorithm "Package layer" with the "Export related layers following..."
option activated.

I'm checking ogr2ogr but I cannot see any option to include the export
of the foreign keys. Is this option available in order to have a
geopackage with the original table with all the other related tables?

Cheers and thanks for any suggestion!

Matteo