[gdal-dev] Re-post, user-defined

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Mon Apr 29 15:11:44 PDT 2024

At first sight, I'd say that the ArcPy output is incorrect. The SRS
definition of its output doesn't match what you want since it has

PARAMETER["Latitude of natural origin",20,
ANGLEUNIT["degree",0.0174532925199433],
ID["EPSG",8801]],
PARAMETER["Longitude of natural origin",6378137,
ANGLEUNIT["degree",0.0174532925199433],
ID["EPSG",8802]],
PARAMETER["False easting",5,
LENGTHUNIT["metre",1],
ID["EPSG",8806]],

The "Longitude of natural origin" is completely wrong, and should be 5
given the PROJ.4 string you mentionned

And the the "False easting" should be 0.

The output of GDAL looks plausible.