[gdal-dev] OGDI 4.1.1 is released

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Thu Feb 1 07:40:10 PST 2024

Hi,

Following the well-known motto "release early, release often", and given
the last release was 4.5 years ago :-), I've cut down a OGDI 4.1.1
release. The main motivation was that 4.1.0 no longer built with recent
compilers.

4.1.1 changes:
  o  Fix various compiler warnings, in particular for gcc 14 (fixes #23)
  o  Remove ogdi/attr_driver subdirectory (ODBC stuff) (fixes #23)
  o  Support GNU Hurd
  o  Support hardening buildflags set in the environment
  o  contrib/gdal: Fix C99 compatibility issue
  o  Add link libraries accordingly: $(EXPAT_LINKLIB), etc. (PR #16)

Source downloads at:

-
https://github.com/libogdi/ogdi/releases/download/ogdi_4_1_1/ogdi-4.1.1.tar.gz

-
https://github.com/libogdi/ogdi/releases/download/ogdi_4_1_1/ogdi-4.1.1.zip

For those wondering what OGDI is, this is an (obscure & antiquated)
piece of code whose main purpose nowadays is to read VPF  / VRF / DCW /
VMAP vector files.

Even