[gdal-dev] core dump on dir info

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Fri Feb 2 17:46:25 PST 2024

Michael,

I'm wondering if there not might be something wrong with your build or
runtime environment. Or there's something subtle, because that works
fine for me with my dev build or in the
ghcr.io/osgeo/gdal:alpine-normal-3.8.3 Docker image

Try running "valgrind ogrinfo /tmp/newdir/" or "gdb --args ogrinfo
/tmp/newdir/" (type "run") to get more useful information

Even