[gdal-dev] ECW plugin

Marián Hadri Marian.Hadri at rib-software.com
Sun Feb 4 13:54:06 PST 2024

Hi,

I've build GDAL version 3.8.3 in VS2019 from source files "gdal-3.8.3.tar.gz". For creating project file "GDAL.vcxproj"
I used CMake program. I've added variables PROJ_INCLUDE_DIR = C:\OSGeo4W\include and PROJ_LIBRARY = C:\OSGeo4W\lib\proj.lib
and everything worked fine. When I added gdal.dll to our project ... it worked fine, it convert raster files and so on. But I have one problem,
I need to add ECW plugin to GDAL 3.8.3 project. Could you help me, how to do it ... ?

Thanks in advance, Marian Hadri