[gdal-dev] ECW plugin

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Sun Feb 4 14:58:41 PST 2024

Hi,

you need to download the ECW SDK from
https://supportsi.hexagon.com/s/article/ERDAS-ECW-JP2-SDK-v5-5-Update-4-Release-Announcement?language=en_US
and install it

and then point to it with the CMake variables indicated at
https://gdal.org/development/building_from_source.html#ecw

Cf
https://github.com/jef-n/OSGeo4W/blob/6a17ff489bd6dcd583cbfa51b542966ba2961c7d/src/gdal/osgeo4w/package.sh#L150
for the build recipee of the OSGeo4W GDAL build with ECW support

Even