[gdal-dev] core dump on dir info

Javier Jimenez Shaw j1 at jimenezshaw.com
Tue Feb 6 05:46:24 PST 2024

Could you set up your VMs to include those SSE instructions? I think that
keeping VMs that "old" configured is a source of problems using
pre-compiled binaries.
The same way GDAL updates dependencies of compilers and other libraries to
something more modern (but not too modern), those SSE instructions should
be updated.

@Even knowing now that the "old" hardware is "virtually old", should we
remove AVX2 compatibility from ubuntu-full-latest? I do not know how much
is the performance impact.

Cheers,
Javier.