[gdal-dev] Assert due to stack corruption in FlatGeoBuf export

Simon Eves simon.eves at heavy.ai
Tue Feb 20 13:12:23 PST 2024

gdb) p m_fbb
$5 = (flatbuffers::FlatBufferBuilder &) @0x7fffffff9070: {static
kFileIdentifierLength = 4, buf_ = {allocator_ = 0x0, own_allocator_ =
false, initial_size_ = 1024, buffer_minalign_ = 8, reserved_ = 0, size_ =
0, buf_ = 0x0, cur_ = 0x0,
    scratch_ = 0x1000000000000 <error: Cannot access memory at address
0x1000000000000>}, num_field_loc = 8, max_voffset_ = 0, nested = false,
finished = false, minalign_ = 8, force_defaults_ = false, dedup_vtables_ =
true, string_pool = 0x0}