[gdal-dev] Some Tests fail in Actions tab of my branch

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Wed Feb 21 03:48:43 PST 2024

I've skimmed *very quickly* over the code (by the way you should create
a dedicated git branch and not hack into the master branch. cf
https://gdal.org/development/dev_practices.html#working-with-a-feature-branch),
so in no means a code review,  but I noticed there's a LGPL license
file. This is going to be a blocker if you want to submit your code for
upstream GDAL inclusion as we can't accept LGPL in the core library. If
the code subject to LGPL is under your control, please relicense to MIT.

Even