[gdal-dev] Some Tests fail in Actions tab of my branch

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Wed Feb 21 04:53:17 PST 2024

Le 21/02/2024 à 13:44, Abel Pau a écrit :

> I think there’ll be no problem about changing to MIT the code we want
> to add to GDAL.

I was talking about
https://github.com/AbelPau/gdal/blob/master/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/miramon/COPYING

> I just copied it from other place like ogr\ogrsf_frmts\mem\ogrmemlayer.cpp

There's no such file in the MEM driver. But perhaps you meant
ogr/ogrsf_frmts/shape/COPYING . This is an old story with shapelib being
*dual* licensed as LGPL or MIT at the option of the user. We should
probably just opt for the MIT option for the shapelib copy in GDAL and
remove the COPYING file from there. Actually just doing that per
https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/pull/9273.