[gdal-dev] Some problems after updating

Javier Jimenez Shaw j1 at jimenezshaw.com
Tue Feb 27 02:15:10 PST 2024

I am not an expert in Windows at all. But the message says that cannot find
"TransformWithErrorCodes...blablah" in ogr2gr.exe. Could it be that this
method is actually in a dll, and the dll is not found? can be a PATH
problem? There are tools to see the exported methods from a dll. Check that
it does exist, and that is findable by ogr2ogr.exe.